WE ARE HIRING
POSITION: Front desk staff/housekeeper (winter/spring season 2016/17)
We are looking for two seasonal housekeepers/ front desk assistants to work with us this Winter/Spring season of 2016/17!
The ideal candidate will have some prior cleaning or cash handling/customer service experience and will be a proficient multi-tasker. Experience working with Webrez Pro is preferred but we will be providing training.
You must be able to work flexible hours (mix of morning and evening shifts).
- Checking guests in/out, processing payment, respond to guest requests or complaints in a professional manner
- Offering our guests your expert advice and, like any good host, make sure their stay is an enjoyable one
- Overnight emergency phone (in case a guests lock themselves out)
- Cleaning rooms and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, changing linen and sheets, laundry, and making beds
- Cleaning kitchen and general facility area, and sorting recycling
- Assisting the Housekeeping Supervisor with supply lists and general reporting on condition of sheets, and towels
The first position starts September 15th, 2016 and ends March 30th, 2017. The second position starts October 15th, 2016 and ends April 31st, 2017. There might be the option to continue the position into our summer season 2017 (May to September).
Starting salary is $12.00 hourly and includes a 4% annual vacation entitlement. A minimum of 30 hours per week is guaranteed. You will be required to live on site, free accommodation is provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume as well as any references.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately.
You are looking for a great experience to work off the beaten tracks? Prince Rupert is a beautiful little fishing town up on the Northwest coast. Stunning nature, coastal rainforest, and lots of wildlife, friendly folks! Fall/winter is the quiet time of the year. But quiet time or not, there is still lots of fun stuff to do here: Volunteering at Prince Rupert’s very own Microbrewery, craft fairs (fall+winter), the All Native Basketball Tournament (February), and excellent skiing at Shames Mountain (We had heaps of excellent powder snow last year on Canada’s friendliest ski hill! NO lineups at the lifts, endless backcountry, and super low rental rates) – just about a 1 hour drive from Prince Rupert! We are a friendly, family-like team with staff from all over the world and are looking forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
How to apply: Please send us an email with your resume and reference – email@example.com